SOUTH AFRICAN Wall of Unified and Continuous Prayer
PRAYER WATCH - SOUTH AFRICA.
Building a Wall of Prayer around SOUTH AFRICA and setting GOD'S Watchmen in place.
WHAT IS “THE SOUTH AFRICAN WALL OF UNIFIED AND CONTINUOUS PRAYER (The SOUTH AFRICAN Wall)”?
1. It is a WALL OF CONTINUOUS (24/7) PRAYER built around the NATION of SOUTH AFRICA.
2. It consists of no less than 168, KINGDOM MINDED and GOD FEARING Followers of JESUS CHRIST, referred to as WATCHMEN on THE WALL – especially those who are standing as GOD’S GATEKEEPERS over the NATION, PROVINCES, REGIONS and CITIES.
“THE SOUTH AFRICAN WALL OF PRAYER” also consists of Groups of PRAYER, such as Weekly Church Prayer Meetings and All Night Prayer Gatherings – also referred to as Corporate Prayer.
3. It is a UNIFIED WALL OF CONTINUOUS PRAYER in that every week a PURPOSE DIRECTED Prayer Guide will be circulated to guide the UNITY of PRAYER on THE SOUTH AFRICAN WALL.
4. It is a CONTINUOUS WALL OF PRAYER – no less than 168 KINGDOM MINDED and GOD FEARING Followers of JESUS CHRIST, WATCHMEN on THE WALL, have committed to ONE SCHEDULED HOUR of PURPOSE DIRECTED Prayer, as per the circulated Prayer Guide, EVERY WEEK for the Next 12 MONTHS. Thus every HOUR of every DAY (24/7) of every WEEK there will be at least ONE WATCHMAN standing WATCH on “THE SOUTH AFRICAN WALL OF PRAYER”.
5. It is a CONTINUOUS WALL OF PRAYER – we are keeping a register of the Prayer commitments of the KINGDOM MINDED and GOD FEARING Followers of JESUS CHRIST; as well as the CORPORATE PRAYER GATHERINGS from every NATION of AFRICA.
Every week we will be sending a reminder of their Prayer commitment accompanied with the weekly PURPOSE DIRECTED Prayer Guide.
The "AFRICA Wall" was established at 00:00 AM on Sunday, 22 September 2013.