To serve the Church to reach every home on earth with the Gospel.
Every Home for Christ exists to serve the Body of Christ in equipping and mobilizing Christians everywhere to actively participate in taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to every home in the whole world, adding new believers as reproducing members of the Church to see the literal fulfillment of the Great Commission.
Three Unalterable Convictions
We at Every Home for Christ operate under three unalterable convictions. They are:
- The Great Commission must be taken literally. (Mark 16:15.)
- Without unity, finishing the task of global evangelization is impossible. (John 17:21-23.)
- Prayer, alone, will remove every obstacle that stands in the way of fulfilling the Great Commission. (Mark 11:22-23.)
Statement of Faith
Our theology and doctrine are reflected in the following statement of faith:
- WE BELIEVE the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- WE BELIEVE that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through the shed blood of Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of Christians in our Lord Jesus Christ.